Headlines News :
Home » » Free |All My Movies 2.4.6 (Android)

Free |All My Movies 2.4.6 (Android)

Written By Unknown on Saturday, October 6, 2012 | 9:00 AM

All My Movies 2.4.6 (Andro)

Overview: Catalog all your movies collection wit taps.

Requiremen: Andro OS 2.2 and up

Market Update Relea October 5, 2012

Pr/b> $1.28


YJPa All My Movies 2.4.6 (Andro) jjclqqrq z16f235ad All My Movies 2.4.6 (Andro)




htt://play.google.com/store/ap/details?=co.my.v/code>



What;s New All My Movies version 2.4.6:


<>
Minor bu fix
</>


Do y o a lot of movies? Do y have trouble keng track of all your movies?

All My Movies o allo y to catalog your entire movie collection wit taps.


Important NotTion g a movie collection. Is not possible wnloadch movies.


The title s archive supplied by TMDb a free and op movie datae. It completely op and l by people like y. A ;now uillio of people every month, also uhe cens of the wor;s most popar media. Tion inac with t datae to retrieve information ab the movie.


< eluate theion by wnload All My Movies Free o. Is an version, ailable , but limit to 30 titl. Free version contains A.

With All My Movies o y can ketrack of movies y have, y have own or lent or movies y wish to buy, than thody t to er again will y have to buy or rent a movie tw/p>

If y buy PROion can easily retrieve the titl includ the FREE. In FREE App make a datae kup, PRO App go to and tap restore the db from the FREE version.


All My Movies Featur:

- A movie by title r code br />
- A movt member br />
- A movie manually.

- Manageent categories (Own, wish;).

- Customize wion, not, eluation and more.

- View details with synops,t list, and much more.

- Display the pos magnified high definition.

- Link to IMDB site, or if own directly inac with IMDBion.

- Link to TMDB site.

- Link to WIKIPEDIA sit management.

- Watch trailers.

- Loan titl to your frien and ketrack also rom the contac. Wit tap l or ext message or an email to your contact to remind him to give k the movie. A plu also put a reminder endar. Theion will remember your loan movies.

- Quick f your movies and other sort.

- Integration with social networkio your devTwit, Facebook, Google + etc.).

- Shake to ranm ahe fils applied.

- Create ku of your movie collection or restore previous ku.

- Manage kup and restore of your movie collection ; Cloud; with Dropbox

- Export your movie collection to Excel

- Management ot with phot, biography and filmography.

- Section with releantly and recommend movies.

- A much more!

Theion optimiz but not et.



mmykhy3v zp2b6c00b All My Movies 2.4.6 (Andro) guq9nql7cf z17236de5 All My Movies 2.4.6 (Andro)


Download All My Movies 2.4.6 (Andro)




http://adf.ly/1686190/http://.to/aj0ka32r/amm2.4.6.Andro.zip




The post All My Movies 2.4.6 (Andro) appear first Megandroids.

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Free Apk Android Files - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger